• Determine how many hours your event will last. If multiple days, use the longest day.
• Determine your guest count. If multiple days, use the day with the largest attendance.
• Use the chart to determine the number of restrooms needed for your upcoming event.
Note: If alcohol is being served, add 15-20% more restrooms. Add one Handicap Accessible Restroom per 20 portable restrooms, or a minimum of one for events open to the public. Adequate hand washing should also be provided with restrooms in all food service areas.
A minimum of (1) handwash station should be added per (4) restrooms
Weekly Rental Chart
• Determine how many shifts will be worked at your job site.
• Determine your workforce size, especially during peak times.
• Use the chart to determine the number of restrooms needed for your upcoming project.
(1) Restroom can accommodate 10 workers during a 40-hour work week.